Saturday, June 16, 2007

Memoirs of a Fallen Angel

Of Creation

During the time of creation, I was one of the angels assigned to create the larger beasts of the earth. My particular forte were large cats of prey. Lions, Tigers, Leopards...animals of that nature. To teach them and cultivate their awareness. I enjoyed my work. I often took the forms of the animals I helped to create, according to the Host's divine plan.


Of War


During the war, my primary focus switched from strictly animals, to the flesh of all things, animals, humans, as well as plant life.
I was one of the angels assigned to manipulate the workings of the flesh and the nervous system. To tie them both in, together. To be able to feel. I was consumed by my work. It let me shape the way that humans would now feel things physically, how certain chemicals released through those feelings would cause reactions in the brains or the heart of the subject. This of course, was forbidden by the Host and later, so I am told, was almost destroyed by great floods of the earth, though, part of my work survived. The chemistry of it all was so alluring, so beautiful. It was what I was. I was now part of the structure itself. I knew every working function of pain, pleasure, hot and cold. I was sensation and flesh born together through the works of Asmodeus.


But there isn't much I can remember about our life during the war. The earliest memory I've recovered has been in the crumbling Lab of Dis. I remember I was standing there, getting ready to make my rounds for Asmodeus' work. The attacks were close, but I didn't realize at that moment how close they really were. Then it happened. The whole area shook with an earthquake and the building started to crack. Next I remember there were two other fallen standing there. One of them raised his weapon above him and was ready to strike at me. But something stopped him. He looked like a ghost as I turned around to face him. I screamed out with the voice of the animals and fell, they left and the building collapsed. No words, nothing... I was trapped beneath the rubble of the ruins.

I remember the last fight...the seige of the malhim upon the Silver Legions citadel, Taba'et'. I was both captured and bound, taken as a prisoner of war...forced to comply. I remember seeing the fallen around us fight, the Crimson and Iron legions both, never giving up Lucifer's battle. After 40days and 40nights, the legions fell and Lucifer was bound with chains of fire. Much of the rest is unclear to me still.


Of Hell

I remeber the cold. The lonliness. The isolation. I for once, was completely alone. Without the other Elohim, without my brothers and sisters and lovers. Alone and afraid. The insanity begun to eat away at me. Driving me further and further towards dark places I thought never existed.

A song without words.
Black sky without sun.
Reality, changed.
All truth undone.
Hope without peace.
Pain without tears.
Nights without days.
Minutes like years.
Dreams lost to knowing.
Knowing dead to lies.
Lies raging onwards.
Another soul cries.
Faith without works.
Love gagged and bound.
One destiny lost...Another path found.

No comments: